If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I put a picture for a signature?

Go down

How can I put a picture for a signature? Empty How can I put a picture for a signature?

Post  Rissa Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Click on your Profile link in the Navigation bar. Then go to the 'Signature' tab and click it.

The signature box is very sensitive to the rules! You must have your desired Signature image hosted on a website such as imageshack, tinypic, or photobucket, then copy the url and put it inbetween the IMG tags. Like so:

Code:
[IMG]web//host site name. picturename[/IMG]

Even though you do this you will still have to make sure you follow the rules by making sure your signature is the correct size and family-friendly, or you will recieve a warning and be asked to fix it or remove it for being in violation of the rules.

The signature is the only place allowed on this site for advertising a link to another area.
Rissa
Rissa
RP Moderator

Custom Rank : Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum